Saturday, July 7, 2007

The Gem of the Gem State

We went to Rigby Lake with Zach and Keri, and who knew that Rigby Lake would be just as awesome as Cancun...according to Zach and Arch of course. We have some other pictures but I'm not sure how appropriate they would be for public viewing...lets just say it involves balls of sand.





Our little Frog

Janna, Arch's mom, got us this super cute frog towel (in honor of Zaylie's frog bathroom) We are seriously in love with it as you can see why!



I Couldn't Resist

Here are just some pictures of Zaylie that are just so cute I couldn't resist putting them on- Enjoy!









Our First Family Picnic

So this was quite a while ago, but it was a momentous event in our little family so I just have to share it. Zaylie LOVES being outside, she gets so giggly and excited its the best. In fact her new favorite thing is the kiddie pool--pictures of that to come in the next post.





The Fourth of July--I know this post should have been about our fourth of July... however most of the pictures are on my dads camera, and I haven't had a chance to download them. SO you'll just have to wait--I'm sure your sitting on the edge of your seats in anticipation...

9 comments:

Rebecca E. said...

Shantay, she is getting so big and just sooo beautiful. I love staying updated with you it's awesome! If you guys ever want to see Boston come on over we have plenty of space!:)

the fellers said...

your little girl is just the cutest! Do you think her and my little guy could get married one day? Or did Lindsay already call that with Beckett?? haha

Mars said...

Zaylie is so freakin cute! I want to come visit you guys right now!!

Cassie said...

Aww So cute!! Can't wait to see you guys!

Lindsay said...

Zaylie is getting so big. In that one picture she looks almost chunky. She is so adorable. I love her. Well, I am off to Canada this week, but you may be getting a phone call from me possibly tomorrow, as I sit in the airport for hours. I want to talk to you so bad, but after the accident I have just been overwhelmed with crap to do. So, once vacation starts, I need to talk to you!

The Cady Family said...

So I just noticed your comments on my blog, I am a little computer illiterate. I will be in Idaho next week, I sent you an email about it. We will have to get our girls together, Madison loves babies.

Unknown said...

I AM sitting in anticipation of your blog about the 4th~ hehe...So Shantay, when are you fetchin' gonna call me? Yeesh!

The Cady Family said...

Hey, my friend and I really like your backgrounds to your blog and want to know how you did it. Thanks so much. I'll see you soon!

Drew and Michelle said...

Awh... the little frog picture is soo sweet. She is so cute!
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for your instructions! It'll be fun to have something besides the basics. :)